Is There Air Resistance In A Vacuum?
There is no air resistance in a vacuum, as there is no air there. There is such a scientific term as perfect vacuum, where there is no gas pressure at all. However, outer space vacuum still has a certain amount of particle and gases in it. The gas pressure in vacuum is very low and insignificant. That is why it does not hardly cause any resistance.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California