Is There Air In Water?
A certain amount of air is always dissolved or present in the water. It has to be there in order for water life to exist. How much air can be held in the water depends on two key factors: water temperature and pressure. The higher is the water temperature, the less air it can contain. The higher is the pressure, the more air can be found in the water.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California