Is Root Beer A Pure Substance?
The root beer is a mixture of components. In has various herbs and roots in it, as well as water, soda and sweeteners. It can contain sugar or artificial sweeteners. So, strictly root beer cannot be called a pure substance. Some manufacturers make it more natural, while others add more synthetic ingredients in it. Therefore, different types of root beer can have different health effect.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California