Is Rhubarb Poisonous To Dogs?
It can be consumed in small quantities. However, either raw or cooked leaves of rhubarb can be very poisonous to dogs in large quantities. They can evoke such undesirable symptoms as comma or convulsions. In some cases, they can even lead to animal’s death. Usually, rhubarb leaves have to be used only, when they are young. Old rhubarb leaves accumulate poisonous substance and can be poisonous even for people.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California