Is Milk Good for Cats?
In general, milk is not recommended for adult cats as many of them are lactose-intolerant. That is why many lactose-free milk substitutes have been developed for cats. Milk can cause adverse effects to cats. The lactose present in milk causes them upset stomach or cramps. For cats that love milk, small amounts of cream may serve the purpose and even that should not be more than thrice in a week. So, the special cat milk that is available in the pet stores will ideally serve the cats.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California