Is Leather Waterproof?
Leather is not waterproof but waterproofing can be done to leather in any form to prolong its life. Leather material is used in clothing, shoes, jackets, accessories and many other items. Certain creams are available in the market to waterproof natural and synthetic leather. During the process of waterproofing the leather usually gets wet and must be allowed to become dry before getting it ready to wear again. Waterproofing is also done by getting the leather sprayed at the store.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California