Is Kung Fu Karate?
Kung Fu has the same origin as Karate; it comes from the Okinawa islands. It is very similar to Karate. However, it has a large variety of fight techniques and moves in it. Kung Fu is Chinese, but it is also practiced in Japan. It was invented under the influence of the Chinese martial arts. Japanese have introduced some changes into this martial art. Kung Fu is more versatile than Karate.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California