Is Kung Fu Effective In A Street Fight?
Though it may depend on the person performing and opposing during a street fight, Kung Fu is always considered as an effective fight for self defense. Kung Fu can be effective in a street fight as it comes with stronger and faster fighting styles that can easily keep anyone defended. It also depends on the training the person has received and the styles used to win or lose a street fight. Since Kung Fu was originally developed to help a person combat an unpredicted attack, it can easily defend anyone.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California