Is Kung Fu Chinese Or Japanese?
Kung Fu was widely developed and practiced in China. However, its origins lead to India and Buddhism. Being a very ancient martial art, Kung Fu has over 5,000 years of history. Besides China, Kung Fu was also widely practiced in Okinawa islands and from there it got to Japan. In China Kung Fu was named among one of the three main martial art styles and schools.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California