Is Karate Capitalized?
The word karate has entered English language a long time ago. Presently it is widely used and should not be capitalized. It is similar to such words and sports’ names, as boxing or wresting, which are not commonly capitalized. If the foreign word is newly introduced to the English language, it has to be written in italics, but not capitalized. Capitalizing the word “karate” in advertising or on the Internet is mostly done to stress and attract people’s attention.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California