Is Ireland Part Of Europe?
Ireland is a part of European Union. Both geographically and economically Ireland is European. It uses Euro as its currency. Geographically Ireland in situated on the island. This island is located in the north west part of Europe. Besides being a part of Europe, Ireland is one of the largest members of Great Britain and is the second largest country situated on the British islands.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California