Is Cinnamon Bad For Dogs?
Cinnamon is rarely consumed by dogs. Generally it is not bad for dogs, but some dogs may be allergic to it. In some cases, cinnamon can evoke extreme swelling. Sometimes, people use cinnamon in dog food to help their digestion or to normalize their blood sugar level. However, there no clinic data on such dog health effects of cinnamon. Cinnamon is considered to be a neutral spice for dogs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California