Is Chocolate an Aphrodisiac?
There are a lot of people that have heard that chocolate is an aphrodisiac. Chocolate does contain Phenylethylamin and Seratonin, which are chemical mood lifters associated with feelings such as love, lust, passion, happiness etc. There is still a debate going on whether it should be classified as an aphrodisiac, however. Maybe you should try it out yourself and see how it works just to make sure that you see what the results really are.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California