Is Butter Bad for Dogs?
Butter is not poisonous to most dogs, but If a dog eats butter alone or butter and some other food, they may have a bout of diarrhea. A normal response would be an upset stomach and some loose bowels but this should go away within a day if no more butter is consumed. In the event that a dog eats a full stick of butter, they may have a worse case of diarrhea or they may vomit.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California