Is Bleach Flammable/Toxic?
Industrial use of bleach can pose dangers. Workers engaged in chemical plants are likely to be affected if continuously exposed to fumes that are a potential health hazard. Undiluted bleach is corrosive and may damage skin and fabrics. However, bleach is not flammable. Bleach does not ignite when subjected to open flame. Chlorine gas is considered deadly, but it is non-flammable. Bleach is highly toxic to fish and invertebrates. Individuals already having respiratory problems should consult a Doctor on when and how to disinfect with bleach.
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California