Information Technology/IT Specialist Job Description
With the rapid onset of the information age, jobs within its purview have quickly become abundant and profitable. If you have an interest or a talent for working with computers and the Internet than you will be interested in the IT specialist’s job description. The primary duties of an IT specialist are to facilitate the needs of clients who are less technically inclined in whatever way they require. Generally, information technology specialists repair broken or damaged computers and other electronic equipment, provide technical support, set up new computers and peripherals, and provide maintenance services. To properly function as an IT specialist, the educational requirements involve a degree or experience in working with computers and fixing them.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary