Ice Road Trucker Salary 2011
A career in ice road trucking is packed with thrills and danger, risks and excitement. Truck driving is one of the largest occupations in the US, with over 3.2 million positions across the country. The average ice road trucker salary in 2011 is $55,000, and long haul commercial drivers earn much more. They are offered high salaries because of the high levels of risk factor involved in performing the job in difficult and dangerous conditions. Ice road truckers drive the trucks during the winter months when the roads are often icy and hazardous. Besides salary, they get medical insurance, disability cover and bonus. Ice road truckers necessarily require a commercial driver’s license.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary