I need Information About Dongles
A dongle is a type of hardware and is used to prevent the unauthorized copying of software. The word ‘Dongle’ has come at random and describes how it was used for the first time. A dongle is attached to a computer for a secured software run. It is generally used in very expensive softwares which are prone to piracy. Some of the audio mixing and rendering software include a dongle to ensure their security. It is aimed at a small core market and provides a high end security.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California