I Think Someone is on My Wireless
If you are noticing that your wireless connection is much slower than it should be then it is possible that somebody is on your wireless. If you have a MAC computer, you need to learn about MAC banning. If you are already aware of it, you may check your MAC address in your router. If you find out your MAC address, you can block it. You may also check encryption and may block it as well. Also, if you are able to find out that person’s IP address, you can block him completely on your router.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California