I Think Someone is Using My Social Security Number
In U.S., social security numbers are given mainly for the taxation purpose and some other things as well. If you are receiving wrong bills having all unrelated details about you, you need to check if somebody is using your social security number. This may be a very dangerous act against you and may put you in trouble. Firstly, you should immediately report to the concerned authority about your problem. They may inactivate your number for some time until they find out the accused. But this problem may be because of some official errors as well. You should check all possible reasons behind it and then take the necessary action.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California