I Think Someone is Stalking Me
Feeling that somebody is stalking you may create problems in your life. But this feeling is perfectly natural and can be overcome easily. Sometimes it is your inner inhibitions which compel you to think in that way. On the other hand this problem may be related to a kind of social paranoia where a person tends to think as somebody is trying to harm him. This problem can be solved by talking either to a counselor or to one of your close friends. You should avoid these weird thoughts that somebody is stalking you. You should not be suspicious about others all the time. You should meet people and leave your inhibitions behind. Increase you inner strength and stay positive. That is how you can solve this problem.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California