I Think Someone Is Using My Internet
If you are receiving a heavy amount of internet bill and thinking that you have not used so much of it, it may be possible that someone is using your internet. To fix this problem, you first check your router if you are on wireless. You should also report to your internet service provider and tell them about it. If you are a MAC user, you can opt for MAC banning. If you think that you have leaked your user name or password somewhere, you should change it immediately. This is how you can solve your problem.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California