I Think Someone Hacked My Facebook
Having your account hacked can be a major on Facebook. You need to be careful about it. If someone has hacked your Facebook account, you should immediately go to the ‘Help’ option, displayed on the bottom of the page. Here, you can report your problem to the Facebook customer care. If you know the person who has hacked your account, you may file a specific complaint against him. If you think that you have leaked your password somewhere, change it as soon as possible.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California