I Lost My Phone, Can I Track It?
Although phone tracking has been a commonly heard phenomenon in the digital market, only high end phones like the N95 support tracking. However, with most other phones, all you can do is report about the loss and block your SIM card. Triangular technologies in mobile tracking are applicable only to security and emergency services as of now. Although there is no US legislation barring users from owning traceable phones, the system’s inclusion might make mobiles very expensive.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California