Human Resources/HR Administration Job Description
Large corporations dominate the modern economy and most corporations have a human resources department. So what exactly would you find in a human resources/HR administration job description? The primary duty of HR administrators is to manage personnel throughout the company, rewarding quality workers and punishing or firing unproductive members. Human resources is also in charge of keeping highly detailed records of workers both present and past, as well as manage the budgeting and hiring of new workers. Becoming a human resources administrator often has the educational requirement of a bachelor’s degree in social engineering, business management, or finances.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary