How to write a poem of friends and family
Writing a poem about friends and family is a challenging task. This brief and straightforward guide will help you to do it.
When writing a poem about friends and family, the key is really to dig down deep into your emotions, and really think about what these people mean to you. What would it be like if they weren't around? How would you remember them? How would you describe them to someone else?
You might try using some structure, too. Consider the following structure:
- Start with imagery, like Shakespeare. What do they look or feel like? "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Though art more beautiful and more temperate."
- You might then move on to describing what they are like, their personality, their manner, their nature, perhaps a revealing example of something they do.
- Finish up with what they mean to you. How have they affected your life? Show how you care about them by describing what it would be like without them.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California