How to update your Android phone/Motorola Droid to the latest version?
To ensure that you have the latest version of the Google Android operating system on your Verizon/Motorola Droid, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, tap on the small pop-up arrow at the bottom
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on About (at the bottom)
- Tap on System Update
You should now see information about any available updates and if there are any, the option to install them.
Android often downloads updates in the background for you, however this is a good option to be sure you have the latest software, or if you have limited connectivity on the phone. Be sure you are connected to the Internet, either through your cellular data plan or through WiFi.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California