How to predict airline prices and airfare?
Believe it or not, it is possible and actually quite easy to predict airline prices and airfair. You won't even need to use a calculator.
For most domestic travel (in the United States) and some international travel, you can use Bing travel to predict the airfare. It will tell you whether the prices are likely to go up, likely to go down, or likely to stay the same in the future, and it will give you the degree of confidence it has in the prediction.
Think of it like weather prediction for airfare.
So as long as you don't care what airline you fly on, this can be an effective way to do it. If you are a frequent flyer and loyal to a particular airline then you may want to stick to some of these rules:
- Tuesday and Wednesday tend to be cheap
- Consider nearby cities (many major areas have multiple airports nearby)
- Look at partner airlines that still award miles (same alliance)
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California