How to make your refrigerator smell nice
Having a stinky refrigerator is a very common problem. Indeed, millions of Americans have a smelly refrigerator and don't even realize the negative impact these unpleasant odors have on the food they store there.
Indeed many foods, such as cheese, meat, etc. can take on the odor of all the moldy stuff in your refrigerator, even if it is stored inside a plastic bag. In addition, cleaning out your fridge is not always an option, as it is time-consuming and often quite disgusting, doing archaeology in your own fridge.
This article proposes the answer. Indeed, it is very simple: baking soda. Simply buy a box of baking soda, open it, and place it in your fridge. For particularly smelly fridges, you may want to buy two boxes. While this is not guaranteed to improve things, particularly if your fridge is completely filled with moldy stuff, you can help to reduce the overall order. Be sure to change the boxes every six months or so. Finally, be sure to not use the baking soda for anything as it will obviously absorb all of the stinky odors from your fridge, making it unsuitable for baking or other projects.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California