How to make an Iced Latte at home
Making a cool refreshing iced latte at home is actually pretty straightforward and cheap. Start by brewing a cup of espresso in a stovetop espresso maker. You can buy one at Target or Walmart for under $10. For easy instructions on how to use it, read our article on making espresso. Once the espresso is done, pour it into your serving glass. If you want to sweeten it, do that now. Fill the rest of the glass with cold milk or soy milk. You want the proportions to be about 2/3 milk to 1/3 coffee. Stir and add ice. Let stand for a minute, then serve. You may wish to top it with a dash of cocoa, nutmeg, or cinnamon. If you like it sweeter, top it with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California