How to make an Americano at home without a machine
Creating your own caffé Americano is surprisingly easy and doesn’t require expensive equipment. All you need is a stovetop espresso maker. You can get one for $7 at Target, Wal-Mart, or Amazon.com and they work very well. For full instructions on how to best use the espresso maker, read our guide to making espresso.
Start by brewing up a pot of espresso. Boil half a cup of spring water in your coffee cup for about 1 minute in your microwave. You can also boil it on your stovetop and pour it into your cup. Pour in the espresso. Drink it while it’s hot.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California