How to make a Tea Latte at home without a machine
Making your own tea latte at home is actually very easy and can be done without any expensive equipment. Start by brewing up ¾ cup of tea in a mug. Sweeten it with sugar or honey if you like. Microwave ¼ cup milk or soy milk for 1 minute or until steaming hot but not boiling. If you have a milk frother, you can use that to foam up the milk to jazz up your latte. Milk frothers can be bought for $10 on Amazon.com or in cooking supply stores. Keep the mixing end of the frother just below the surface of the milk for the best foam. Pour the hot milk into your tea. Remember to take out the tea bag before adding in the milk. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or ground nutmeg if desired. Serve.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California