How to make a Chai Latte at home without a machine
Make a Chai latte in your own kitchen is very easy. Brew up ¾ cup of Chai with a Chai tea bag and boiling water. You can buy Chai tea bags at many grocery stores and at Starbuck’s. Add honey or sugar if you like it sweet. Microwave ¼ cup of milk or soy milk for 1 minute or until steaming hot but not boiling. If you have a milk frother or a hand blender, use this to froth up the milk. Milk frothers can be found for $10 at Amazon.com and at cooking supply stores. Remember to keep the mixing end of the milk frother just below the surface of the milk. Pour the hot milk into your Chai tea. Remember to remove the tea bag before adding the milk. Sprinkle cinnamon or ground nutmeg on top if desired and serve.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California