How to make a Caffe Mocha/Mochaccino at home without a machine
Making a cup of delicious caffé mocha is actually very straightforward, and doesn’t require any expensive equipment. All you need is a stovetop espresso maker that you can buy at Target, Wal-Mart, or Amazon for $7. Read our guide to making espresso without a machine for more details. Start by brew up a pot of espresso. Microwave ½ cup of milk for 1 minute or until steaming hot but not boiling. If you desire, use a milk frother to foam up the milk. You can get a milk frother for $10 on Amazon.com or from a food supply store. Chop up 1 ounce of semisweet or bittersweet chocolate and place it in your mug. Pour a few tablespoons of the hot espresso over the chocolate and stir until well incorporated. Add the rest of the espresso and stir it in. Pour in the milk. Top with a dash of cocoa powder, cinnamon, or ground nutmeg if desired. Serve.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California