How to disable tab scrolling in FireFox?
Tab scrolling in the latest version of FireFox is quite annoying for large numbers of tabs. Follow these steps to disable this "feature":
1. Navigate to the following URL in the address bar: "about:config"
2. You may get a warning that this will "void your warranty" -- click Continue
3. In the screen that appears, type "browser.tabs.tabMinWidth" into the filter box and press enter
4. Double-click on the item displayed and change the value to be 0, then click OK.
That's it! See the figure below for reference. You may need to restart FireFox. An advantage of this method is that it does not require Tab Mix Plus to be installed.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California