How to create iPad webclip home screen icon for website?
To create an icon for your website, all you have to do is the following (very similar to creating an Internet Explorer-supported icon).
First, create a 45x45 pixel icon and save it in PNG format. You do *NOT* need to make it have rounded corners and shiny - the iPhone adds that automatically.
Second, put this in the root of your website (top level). Be sure to name the icon apple-touch-icon.png.
In case you don't have access to the root of your folder (e.g. you are using Blogger, etc.) then you can the following tag to the header of your website:
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="myfolder/myicon.png"/>
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California