How to Write Things in Spanish
It is often difficult to be grammatically correct while writing Spanish language. In Spanish, words ending in consonant are stressed on the last syllable and words ending in a vowel are pronounced giving stress on the second to last syllable. In Spanish, ‘I’ is written as ‘Yo’, ‘You’ as ‘Tu’, ‘She’ as ‘Ella’, ‘We’ as ‘Nosotros’ and ‘He’ as ‘El’. You should be careful of accent marks in Spanish as it may change the entire meaning of the word.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California