How to Unlock My Gateway Computer/Desktop
If you have accidentally locked your Gateway computer or desktop, you should follow some steps to unlock it. First of all, you should check your system settings and change them to default. If your keyboard has been blocked, go for a keyboard option in settings and undo it. You may also press the “F2” button while restarting your desktop. If these options do not work, you may deactivate “NumLck” key. Now, shut down your computer for a while and restart it to check if it works.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California