How to Remove the Price Sticker From Unfinished Wood
How to Remove the Price Sticker from Unfinished Wood Usually removing the price sticker from unfinished wood isn't a problem. The problem is with the annoying glue residue that is almost always left behind. However, there are several ways of effectively removing price stickers and the super sticky residue that remains. First of all, try to apply heat, such as from a hairdryer, to the area. When the glue residue heats up if can often be removed simply by wiping the area with a clean, lint free cloth. For the stubborn stickers that seem to be heat resistant there are also several adhesive solvents on the market. One brand is Goo Gone and is very effective in price sticker and adhesive removal. This product is also safe on most surfaces, especially wooden ones.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 18:24
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962