How to Remove Mold From Patio Furniture
It's Labor Day weekend, and you have invited all your friends over for a cookout. You go outside to prepare when you notice mold on your patio furniture. What do you do? The easiest way to remove mold is to buy a commercial mold removal product, such as Tilex, these are usually sprays. But if you cannot afford one or you just do not have time to run and pick some up, then you can mix household bleach with water in a spray bottle and it will both kill the mold as well as prevent future mold from forming.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 15:50
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962