How to Patent your Stage Name
Patents are one of the seven subcategories of Intellectual Property Rights recognized by World Intellectual Property Organization or WIPO. If you want to protect your stage name, you can opt for the Trademark or Tradename as stage name does not come under Patent Protection Act. You can apply for a Trademark in the US Patent and Trademark Office. You can also surf through its website where all the allotted Trademarks are listed.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California