How to Nuke Boost in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: COD MW2 Nuke Boosting
Anyone who has played a few rounds of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 knows what nuke boosting is when they see it. One player “cheats” to get 25 kills without any effort and call in a nuclear strike to win the match. So how do they do it? It is actually quite simple, provided you have a willing volunteer to help you. Ask one of your Xbox Live friends to equip a class with the tactical insertion equipment. You and your friend need to be on opposite sides of a match, and you need to meet somewhere out of the way. Your friend throws down his tactical insertion, and then you kill him. As soon as he responds, he sets the tactical insertion again, you kill him, and continue to repeat the process until you reach 25 kills.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. If following any of the above mentioned processes constitutes a violation of the EULA agreement for Xbox Live, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, or anything else, please refrain from doing so.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California