How to Keep Sharpie on Rubber
It is often difficult to keep sharpie ink on a rubber item for a long time. However, if you want so, you should follow some suggestions. The best way to prevent sharpie ink from fading off is to keep your rubber item away from dust, rain and sprays. You may also apply a transparent nail-paint over sharpie ink. Presently, sharpie offers permanent ink markers and you need not to be conscious about it all the time.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California