How to Keep Sharpie on Plastic
If you want to keep the sharpie ink on a plastic item for a prolonged time, you need to be careful. You may put that plastic item in a separate case so that nobody an touch it often. You may also use transparent nail-polish to coat the sharpie ink so that it would not be exposed to outer environment. You may opt for Krylon, Artist’s Fixative along with the sharpie ink to increase its life on plastic.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California