How to Install/Setup Adobe Acrobat 9 PDF Job Options (.joboptions) File
The most reliable way to install an Adobe Acrobat Distiller .joboptions file for creating PDFs is to copy it into the folder it needs to go into.
For Adobe Acrobat 9 under Windows, simply copy the .joboptions file into the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\Adobe PDF\Settings
No reboot or restart is required. Once you put the file in there, the job options file should show up in the list of settings. To use the file do the following.
- In the application of your choice, choose File > Print
- In the print dialog box, choose Adobe PDF
- Click the Properties button (might be called Preferences in some versions of Windows)
- From the Default Settings Dropdown choose the item with the name from your .joboptions file. So for example, if your file was called Company.joboptions, choose "Company" from the Default Settings dropdown list
Now click OK and Print and you should have a PDF with the correct settings.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California