How to Fix Original Diablo 1 Battle.net: Cannot Connect to Server Error and Others
Diablo is a classic game that is full of hours of entertainment, especially in multiplayer. Unfortunately, many people experience an error message saying “cannot connect to server” when trying to host or join a game on Battle.net. There is an easy way to fix this, however.
Open Start Menu – Control Panel – Windows Firewall – Exceptions – Add Port. You will need to add the following ports to the list: TCP 6112-6119 (i.e. 6112, 6113, 6114, etc.) and UDP 6112-6119. Name all of them Diablo. Doing this will allow Diablo to get past your firewall, which normally blocks Diablo’s access to Battle.net servers. You will now be able to play Diablo online. Have fun!
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California