How to Enable the Torchlight Console in Steam and Normal Version
Certain tasks in Torchlight require use of the developer console. However, it is not enabled by default. Here is a quick set of steps to enable the console for in-game use. First locate the settings.txt file for Torchlight. In the normal version of the game it will be in the Torchlight directory (which is in the Runic Games directory). In the Steam version of the game perform a search in My Documents if you cannot find the file in the game directory. Open settings.txt using wordpad or notepad. Find the line that reads “CONSOLE :0”. Change this line to read “CONSOLE :1”. Now that the console is enabled, you can open it in-game by holding shift + ~.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California