How to Disable Aero Shake Gesture in Windows 7? Stop/disable shake minimize all windows
Ah, Aero Shake. Why are you so annoying? Follow this simple guide to turn this feature off once and for all.
- Hold down the Windows key and press R. This will open the run window.
- Type gpedit.msc and press enter.
- Now select User Configuration, then Administrative Templates, and then Desktop
- Scroll down and choose "Turn off Aero Shake window minimizing mouse gesture"
- Double click on it
- Choose Enabled (not Disabled). This will turn on the policy, which will turn off the feature.
- That's it - try shaking a window, observe how it does NOT minimize everything on your screen. No reboot required! If it's not working try reading the steps again carefully.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California