How to Change Difficulty Level on a Character in Twilight Using the Console
While playing twilight, you may have noticed that some of the lower difficulty levels are quite easy. If you want to change the current difficulty level for a character that you’ve already started, there is a very simple process to do this. First, enable the console. For more details on enabling the console, read our brief guide. Open the console by holding the shift and ~ keys. Now type “setdifficulty [0-3]”, with 0 being easy difficulty and 3 being very hard. If you have the latest patch installed this will not label your character as a cheater.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California