How to Bungee Jump
Bungee jumping is a very popular sport in the world today, but it does come with some risks, which we will cover here:
- Bungee jumping is best done at a bungee jumping facility which provides expert advice, and the physical facilities needed to do the jump. Bungee jumping on your own can be dangerous and is not recommended.
- Be sure you are healthy enough for Bungee jumping. You may wish to discuss this with your doctor, as well as Bungee jumping professionals at a Bungee jumping place.
- Once you have found a place you would like to do it at, you will of course need to pay, and then take the requisite training course.
- You should go with someone, so they can also help you in addition to the professionals, and also provide moral support!
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California